March 13, 2018
Dear BCAM Students and Families, Greetings. Thanks to all the families that attended last week’s BCAM Parent-Teacher Conferences. If you are receiving this mailing, it means we missed you. Please read the following enclosed items and mark down important dates listed below. 3rd Quarter Progress Report (Enclosed report) Enclosed please find your student’s current progress report with 3 weeks left in our 3rd academic quarter. Our 3rd Quarter officially ends Friday, March 29th. Parents push your student to raise his/her grades in classes listed below the 65 passing mark!!! Fully Updated 2017-18 Transcript Please note on your transcript 2018 Term 1 grades, January Regent Scores, and 100% updated credits. Parent/Family Department of Education School Survey: Completion Due by March 31st (Enclosed Green Env) Parents, enclosed is an envelope from us that includes your 2017-18 Parent Education School Survey, which you must complete by Friday, March 23rd. This is a 5-minute survey completed either online or via mail. It is hugely important to our school. It impacts our yearly school report card and allows you to share your opinions of our school.
Upcoming Important Dates:
· Wednesday, March 21st: SAT for 11th Graders; PSAT for 10th Graders; BCAM PTA 6:00pm
· Friday, March 23rd: Deadline for NYC DOE Family Surveys.
· Thursday, March 29th: Last day of 3rd Academic Quarter.
· Friday, March 30th – Friday, April 6th: NYC DOE Spring Vacation
· Tuesday, April 3rd – Wednesday, April 4th: Spring Vacation Credit Recovery
· Wednesdays, April 11th & April 18th: Mock Regent Practice Exams Please do not hesitate to contact our community with any questions or requests for further information. Please check on website www.bcamhs.org, and follow us social media: Instagram/Twitter/Snapchat @bcamhs for updates and announcements about our students, staff and community.
Dr. James O’Brien, BCAM Principal,
Samantha Exantus & Janna Bello, BCAM Assistant Principals
& the entire BCAM Community