May 7th, 2018
Dear BCAM Students and Families,
Greetings and happy spring from the BCAM Community. Thanks to all the families that attended last week’s final round of BCAM Parent-Teacher Conferences. If you are receiving this mailing, it means we missed you. Please read the following enclosed items and mark down important dates listed below.
3rd Quarter Report Card Grades & 4th Quarter Progress Report (Enclosed Reports)
Please find your student’s 3rd Quarter final grades and his/her current progress report with 4 weeks left in our 4th academic quarter. Please note that their official 2nd Semester grades, which are issues in June, are an average of their 3rd Quarter and 4th Quarter grades.
Fully Updated 2017-18 Attendance Report
Please note your student’s current attendance, listed in the lower right hand side of this report. We expect all BCAM students to be on time and present every single day!
BCAM 6th Annual Gala Evening Friday, May 18th
BCAM Families you are invited to attend our annual Gala, filled with wonderful performances, art exhibiting and a celebration of our graduating and college bound seniors! It is Friday, May 18th from 6:30pm-8:30pm. Please join us and bring the entire family!
Upcoming Important Dates
- Saturday, May 12th: BCAM Family Forum Carnival at 11:00am!!!
- Wednesday, May 16th: BCAM PTA Meeting at 6:00pm.
- Monday, May 28th: Memorial Day Holiday.
- Friday, June 1st: Last day of classes for BCAM 12th Graders in good graduation standing.
- Tuesday, June 5th: Global History Regent Exam. NO CLASSES FOR STUDENTS.
- Thursday, June 7th: Chancellor’s PD Day. NO STUDENTS.
- Monday, June 11th: Last academic day of 4th Quarter.
- Tuesday, June 12th-Friday, June 22nd: Regent Exams.
- Monday, June 25th: BCAM Graduation for Class of 2018.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests for further information. Please check on website www.bcamhs.org, and follow us on social media: Instagram/Twitter/Snapchat @bcamhs.
Dr. James O’Brien, BCAM Principal,
Samantha Exantus & Janna Bello, BCAM Assistant Principals
& the entire BCAM Community