October 10, 2018
Dear BCAM Students and Families,
Please see enclosed your student’s 1 st Quarter Progress Report, which is a snapshot of his/her grades with 3 weeks left in our 1 st Academic Quarter. In addition, thank you to all families who took the time
to attend our September 26th Curriculum Evening & Senior Parents Evening. Enclosed are the following:
- Our School Calendar with October-November dates
- A directional sheet sharing with you how to connect to our PupilPath online grading system. This provides up to the day grades and progress of your student. Please log on!
- Important documents for our Senior Class of 2019 regarding senior activities.
Please note the following important dates in the coming month:
- Wednesday, October 17 th : BCAM PTA Meeting & Parent Workshop #1
- Thursday, October 18 th - Fri, October 19 th : 12 th Grade College Overnight Trip
- Tuesday, November 6th: Election Day: Student Non-Attendance Day
- Friday, November 9th: The last academic day of the our 1 st Quarter
- Wednesday, November 14 th , 6pm: BCAM PTA Meeting & Parent Workshop #2
- Thurs, November 22 nd & Fri, November 23 rd : Thanksgiving Recess
- Thurs, November 29 th , 5pm–7pm & Fri, November 30 th , 1pm-3pm: 1 st Qtr. Parent Conferences
- Please join us either Thursday evening or Friday afternoon to meet with your student’s teachers to review 1 st Quarter grades and 2 nd Quarter progress. Friday will be a half-academic-day with students dismissed at 11:29am after 4 th period. THIS IS A REQUIRED PARENT CONFERENCE FOR ALL OUR FAMILIES!
Finally, we encourage you to review our website at www.bcamhs.org, follow our social media Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter @bcamhs to keep up to date with our school and access our calendar. Do not hesitate to contact our Parent Coordinator Joseph Cooper (718)230-5748, Ext. 338, email@example.com. Thank you for your partnership and participation.
Dr. James O’Brien, BCAM Principal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Samantha Exantus, BCAM Assistant Principal (email@example.com)
Janna Bello, BCAM Assistant Principal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
& the entire BCAM community