January 30, 2020
Dear BCAM Students and Families,
Happy African-American History Month! Please find these important items in this mailing:
- Official 2019-20 1st Semester (Term 1) Report Card
This document shares your student’s 1st Quarter and 2nd Quarter Grades and the Final Term 1 Semester Grade, which is an average of the two quarters.
- Official 2019-20 Transcript
This transcript includes 2019-20 Term 1 Grades, Credits and January Regent Scores. This transcript also includes a current Cumulative Grade Point Average and Credits Earned to Date.
- February/March, 2020 BCAM Calendar. Please note these dates:
- Midwinter Vacation: February 17th- 21rd (school resumes Monday, February 24th)
- Midwinter Credit Recovery: Tues, Feb 18th-Wed, Feb 19th
- BCAM Black Excellence College/Career/Culture Day: Friday, February 28th
- 3rd Parent Conferences: Thur, Mar. 19th, 4pm-7pm & Fri, Mar. 20th, 1pm-3pm
Friday, February 28th: BCAM Black Excellence College/Career/Culture Day
We are proud to share that this day will be dedicated to a huge career fair and to college and career preparation workshops. The day will also include performances, speeches and a celebration of excellence across our cultures.
Finally, we strongly encourage you to go to our BCAM Website www.bcamhs.org and BCAM Instagram @bcamhs for up to the minute articles, dates, and information regarding our school.
James O’Brien, Principal
Samantha Exantus, Janna Bello, Assistant Principals
& the entire BCAM Staff