November 25, 2019
Dear BCAM Students and Families,
We recently mailed 1st Quarter Report Card Grades. Please review these with your BCAM student at home. We want to express a hearty thank you to the 150 families who took the time to attend our 1st Quarter Parent-Teacher meetings last Thursday-Friday, November 21st & 22nd. We had a wonderful turnout that included families winning giveaways and completing informative meetings with our BCAM staff.
Please note the following important dates in the coming month:
- Thursday-Friday, November 28th-29th: Thanksgiving Holiday. There is no school in observance of this holiday.
- Monday-Tuesday, December 2nd-3rd: 11th/12th Grade College Overnight Trip. A group of 50+ Juniors and Seniors along with BCAM staff will visit update private and public colleges/universities.
- Wednesday, December 18th, 6pm: BCAM PTA & Parent Workshop. Please join us to discuss school business, fund raising and a parent-oriented workshop for our families.
- Friday, December 20th: BCAM Advisory Holiday Brunches: Our Advisory Groups will convene Friday morning to celebrate the holidays with collective brunches.
- Monday, December 23rd- Wednesday, January 1st: Holiday Vacation. There is no school during this holiday week. We return to school Thursday, January 2nd, 2020!
We encourage you to review our website at www.bcamhs.org to keep up to date with our school and access our calendar. And, please connect to Twitter and Instagram: @bcamhs to keep up to date with BCAM on social media. Finally, do not hesitate to contact our Parent Coordinator Joseph Cooper (718)230-5748, Ext. 338, email@example.com. Thank you for your partnership and participation.
Dr. James O’Brien, BCAM Principal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Samantha Exantus, BCAM Assistant Principal (email@example.com)
Janna Bello, BCAM Assistant Principal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
& the entire BCAM community